– Gozde Gul Sahin“Framing of Verbs for Turkish PropBank“, In TurCLing 2016, The First International Conference on Turkic Computational Linguistics at CICLING 2016, pages 12–17, Konya, Turkey, April.
 – Gozde Gul Sahin“Verb Sense Annotation For Turkish PropBank via Crowdsourcing“, 17th International Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics (CICLING 2016)
 – Gozde Gul Isguder Sahin,, Harun Reşit Zafer, Eşref Adalı “Polarity Detection of Turkish Comments on Technology Companies“, International Conference on Asian Language Processing 2014 (IALP 2014) [pdf]
 – Gozde Gul Isguder Sahin, Esref Adalı “A Pilot Study on Automatic Inference Rule Discovery from Turkish Text“, AICT (International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies) 2014 [pdf]
 – Gozde Gul Isguder Sahin, Esref Adalı “Using Morphosemantic Information in Construction of a Pilot Lexical Semantic Resource for Turkish“, In Proceedings of Workshop on Lexical and Grammatical Resources for Language Processing, COLING 2014 [pdf]
Some corporate work at Siemens between 2010-2013, away from academia...
 – Gozde Gul Isguder, Gozde Unal, Martin Groher, Nassir Navab, Ali Kemal Kalkan, Muzaffer Degertekin, Holger Hetterich and Johannes Rieber, “Manifold Learning for Image-Based Gating of Intravascular Ultrasound(IVUS) Pullback Sequences“, Medical Imaging and Augmented Reality,MIAR, 2010 (International Workshop in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, MICCAI, 2010).
 – Serhan Gurmeric,Gozde Gul Isguder, Stephane Carlier, Gozde Unal, “A New 3-D Automated Computational Method to Evaluate In-Stent Neointimal Hyperplasia in In-Vivo Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography Pullbacks,” Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, MICCAI, 2009.
 – Gozde Gul Isguder and Gozde Unal, “Rigid Motion Correction in IVUS Sequences“, 1st Computer Science Student Workshop (CSW-2010), Istanbul, Turkey: Sabancı University 2010, 59-61